Below is a list of 15 examples of print items we offer that your restaurant may need.
Outdoor Restaurant Print Options
1. Pop Up / Retractable Banners. These indoor ads are available in 33″x80″ or 47″x80″. Each pop up comes with its own stand.
2. Banners. These vinyl ads range anywhere from 5 – 10 feet in length and 3 – 4 feet wide. Use indoors or out.
3. Sandwich Board / A-frame Sign: This form of restaurant print is a classic. The A-Frame stand generally nests a 24″ x 36″ styrene insert. Changeable, customizable sign inserts are much bolder than chalked signs.
4. Yard Signs. These come with an H-Frame stake and range from 24″x18″ to 48″x96″. Their coroplast material allows them to hold up to inclement weather.
5. Vehicle Wraps. These mobile ads work on cars, trucks, buses, RVs, box trucks, trailers, motorcycles, and boats.
6. Reader Boards. These provide customizable print on wood, metal, or canvas. They are durable, making them good for outdoor use.
7. Tower Banner + Stand: This is a standalone graphic banner with 3 or 4 sides. This allows you to choose between a triangular or a square column.
8. Floor Graphics. These are usually for directional assistance, but they also offer another marketing venue.
Indoor Print Options
9. Danglers (Shelf or Ceiling). These are two-sided print item for sales and promotions. This restaurant print item can help you market Limited Time Offers or seasonal options inside your restaurant.
10. Table Throws. These are generally used at trade shows. The customizable cloths add style and an extra marketing tool.
11. Pylon Signs. These signs are tall and meant to catch the eye of potential patrons, even from a distance.
12. Window Graphics. These styrene static cling window graphics range in size from 24″x24″ to 8.5″x11″. No matter the size of your window, you’re covered.
13. Wall Graphics. Decorate and market at the same time! If you have bare walls, we can cover them. Popular options for restaurants include large menu graphics, themed wallpaper, or photos of food options.
14. Table Tents. These ads are convenient, self-standing promotional units created from printed and folded cardstock. As the name implies, table tents can be placed on tables to advertise to dine-in customers. You can also place them on counters, desks, or any other flat surface.
15. Magnets. These nifty marketing gems come in almost any size, from 4″x6″ to 24″x24″. You can display these on any metal surface, including vehicle doors. You can also hand them out to customers. This will visible your restaurant visible inside their homes.
If you found a new restaurant marketing idea today or you have one we missed, comment below!
Also, don’t forget about the more popular print: business cards, brochures, post cards, posters and flyers. We do those too! Visit our smallwares site to see our broad range of restaurant materials, or give us a call at 877-969-2817 for enthusiastic, knowledgeable help on our Brand Fulfillment solutions!